At Solara Automation, we have extensive experience integrating Robots with our custom automated equipment to create solutions that have never been achieved. Our experience ranges from individual robot integration to multiple robots as part of a multi station automation system.
Robots are revolutionizing manufacturing (and other markets). They are becoming smarter, faster and cheaper. Manufacturers are using robots in a host of applications, not only to reduce cost of goods, but also to solve safety and human factors concerns, enable the inspection of parts much faster and cheaper than human capability, and much more.
- Precision Part Handling
- Material Cutting / Grinding
- Material Handling
- Machine Loading
- Part Transfer
- Press Tending
- Integrated Inspection
Articles About Robotics Integration Solutions
- Over the past few months, COVID-19 has impacted just about every aspect of our daily lives. The FIRST Robotics Competition (FRC) is no exception. First Robotics FRC is an international high school robotics competition. It was founded in 1989 by inventor and entrepreneur Dean Kamen, with inspiration and assistance from physicist and MIT professor Woodie Flowers. Kamen was disappoin ... [more]
- It is easy to order a new collaborative robot these days. But getting it up and running can be a challenge. This is where the expertise of an experienced robotics integrator can save you time and money. Solara Automation is a Universal Robots Certified Systems Integrator and we’re equipped to help you design and implement your collaborative assembly solution. ... [more]
- At Solara Automation we have specialized in creating automated solutions for demanding assembly applications. Collaborative robot arms provide a future-proof platform for small businesses that need to optimize production. If your workflow changes, the cobot can be quickly redeployed to new processes due to its small size and lightweight design. Easier programming (even by non-techni ... [more]
- Big things are happening at Solara. How big? Well, it involves one of the largest collaborative robots in the world -- capable of lifting loads up to 35 kg. The future of automation is a world without safety fences, a world in which humans work side-by-side with robots. Cobots will handle the strenuous and dangerous tasks, therefore enabling humans to focus on more skilled tasks ... [more]
- Solara Automation can help you with your factory labor challenges. We specialize in helping our customers overcome the challenges of deploying and integrating new factory automation. Mandatory factory shutdowns and restrictions on movement have brought economic activity in entire regions to a halt. Manufacturers face either the unappealing prospect of closing facilities until res ... [more]
- Scope: A leading manufacturer of builder products requested Solara to design, develop, and install an end-of-line robotic palletizing system for strapped bundles of nail plates. Part/Product: Zinc-plated steel nail plates bundled and strapped together in sets of 20 each. Nail plate sizes vary from 3”x4” all the way to 10”x16” for a total of 36 recipes. Performance: Maint ... [more]
More Articles About Robotics Integration Solutions - Full Archives
To see all of our Robotics Integration articles, including older ones, please go to the Robotics Integration articles Archives.